NRS Healthcare Seahorse Plus Toileting & Shower Chair
The Seahorse Plus Toileting & Shower Chair is a next generation development of the acclaimed Seahorse Sanichair. It has been redesigned following extensive user feedback to add improved functionality whilst retaining the key benefits of the original Seahorse design. The adjustable and supportive Toileting & Shower Chair can be used over a toilet or with the removable potty. Easy tilt operation facilitates showering and bathing.
The Medium version is suitable for children aged 10-15 years (age range is guidance only) and has a safe working load of 16 stone (102kg).
To be used with the Seahorse Plus Medium Seat & Back Liner sizes 3 or 4 (sold separately) for comfort and hygiene purposes.
- Gas Assisted Tilt in space
- 100mm Height Adjustment
- Height Adjustable flip-up footrests with foot-straps
- Height and depth adjustable headrest
- Lap Belt
- Removable Armrests
- Removable Pommel
- Removable Potty
- Removable Liners (2 sizes)
- Chest Harness and Butterfly Harness
- Removable flip-up Anterior Supports
- Size - MEDIUM - Suitable for children aged 10-15 years (age range is guidance only)
- Maximum user weight of 16 stone (102kg)
- Also available in Small and Large sizes (Large available from Jan 2017)
- To be used with Seahorse Plus Seat & back Liner sizes 3 or 4 (sold separately)
- Range of optional accessories available
- Height: 114.9cm
- Length: 82.6cm
- Width: 59cm
- Product weight: 24kg
- Maximum user weight: 102kg(16st)
- Additional dimensions:
Total width: 586mm(23')
Total depth (upright): 860mm(33¾')
- Size: Medium
Ask a question.
You can find out more information about this product by emailing us at [email protected], or simply get in touch via the Live Chat button on the right.