NRS Healthcare Bed Rope Ladder
This new and innovative bed ladder is a positioning aid which attaches around the legs or castors at the end of a bed and enables users with good upper limb strength to reposition themselves upright into a sitting position.
Suitable for all bed sizes and easy to install, using two fully adjustable attachment straps.
It has 6 comfortable hand grips, spaced at 125mm (5") for easy use.
Features two securing clips to attach to the bed linen to prevent the product from slipping off the bed.
- Fits any size bed to help those with good upper limb strength to reposition themselves upright
- Easy to fit to bed - two attachment straps with buckle fastenings
- Can also be secured to bed linen to prevent it slipping off
- Designed to protect vulnerable users by reducing risks of entrapment
- Height: 1cm
- Length: 120cm
- Width: 20cm
- Product weight: 0.25kg
- Maximum user weight: MUW 140kg (22st)
- Additional dimensions:
Width: 200mm (8").
Hand grip width: 106mm (4").
Ladder total length: 1200mm (47").
2 x adjustable straps: 2m (79").