FloorBed 1 - Floor Level Profiling Bed
At just 71mm (2¾'), FloorBed™ 1 mattress platform is little higher than a tennis ball, greatly reducing the risk of injury from falls.
The FloorBed™ is used to reduce the risk of falls and also to help users transfer their legs into bed. It is compatible with all standard size mattresses (200cm x 90cm).
FloorBed™ rises to full nursing height to facilitate care tasks and offers comprehensive functional and clinical benefits to maximise user safety.
The FloorBed™ has all the profiling functions of a standard nursing bed including knee break, backrest elevation with auto regression, Trendelenburg and anti-Trendelenburg. This product is delivery only and will be dropped off at the premises.
For full white glove service, including placing the FloorBed™ in the room, unpacking and checking the product, removing of packaging and demonstration please order P22642.
Side-rails, mattress and bed lever not included and must be purchased separately.
- Designed to reduce the risk of falls out of bed
- Stands a little higher than a tennis ball
- Full electric profiling features; backrest with auto-regression, knee break, trend/reverse trend
- Height adjustable to allow for nursing procedures
- Delivery only - for full white glove service please order P22642
- Height: 120cm
- Length: 100cm
- Width: 40cm
- Product weight: 85kg
- Maximum user weight: 150kg (24st)
- Maximum load weight: 185kg (29st)
- Additional dimensions:
Width: 925mm (36½')
Length: 2255mm (88¾'')
Lifting range excluding mattress: 71 to 650mm (2¾ to 25¾')
Safe working load: 185kg (29st)
- Bed size: Single
- Bed height: Adjustable