Junior Caring Fork
The Junior Caring Fork has been designed with Occupational Therapists and is ideal for children with a weak grip or restricted wrist/finger movement.
Made from stainless steel, the fork also features a contoured plastic polypropylene handle with built-up ends which make it easier to use and grip. It also has an indent for the index finger to aid correct control. Dishwasher safe. Latex free.
Can be purchased as an extra value kit containing a set of three Junior Caring cutlery (sold separately).
- Makes it easier for children who struggle to grip ordinary cutlery
- Contoured handles with built-up ends
- Indent for the index finger to aid correct control
- Makes it easier to lift food
- Latex free and dishwasher safe
- Height: 20mm
- Length: 145mm
- Width: 22mm
- Product weight: 24g
- Additional dimensions:
Length of Handle: 102mm (4')