Derby Kettle Tipper
Suitable for supporting kettles and teapots, the versatile Derby Kettle Tipper enables you to pour boiling water safely and with very little effort. The tipper can simply be tilted without causing you to strain or risk spilling boiling water.
With non-slip feet for added security, it holds onto the pot or kettle with a Velcro® strap.
For use with a cordless kettle, you will need to purchase the Stability Base separately.
- Lifts kettles or teapots to help you pour their contents
- Enables you to simply tilt the kettle once it's supported by the Tipper
- Improves safety in your kitchen
- Ideal for anyone with reduced arm, hand or wrist strength
- Non-slip feet secure the tipper to your work surface
- Height: 235mm
- Length: 250mm
- Width: 210mm
- Product weight: 600g
- Additional dimensions:
W250 x D200 x H190mm (9¾ x 7¾ x 7½')
Ask a question.
You can find out more information about this product by emailing us at [email protected]