NRS Healthcare Boomerang Transfer Board
Helps you to slide from one seated position to another easily and safely.
Strong and stable, it is made in the UK from high quality, FSC grade 15mm birch plywood and has slip resistant pads underneath to prevent the board from moving when in use. The board is curved, making it useful for side transfers when used with chairs that have fixed armrests. The wooden board has a lacquered surface so that it can be easily cleaned.
- Creates safe, seated transfers
- Curved board is useful for side transfers when used with chairs that have fixed armrests
- Made in the UK from high quality, FSC grade birch plywood
- Lacquered finish is easy to wipe clean
- Slip resistant pads prevent movement when in use
- Height: 15mm
- Length: 740mm
- Width: 370mm
- Product weight: 1800g
- Maximum user weight: 190kg(30st)kg
- Additional dimensions:
L720 x W250mm (28 x 9').
Weight: 1.8kg (4lb).