Remote Control Big Switch
A remote on/off switch for the Remote Control Bayonet Bulb Holder or Remote Control Socket (sold separately), ideal for people with difficulty operating or reaching a standard wall switch; the operating range is 30m. It is typically used to switch a lamp or light on/off (e.g. to light a pathway to the bathroom at night; also to switch mains powered appliances on/off standby).
It can easily be configured to control one or more lights or devices. Multiple switches can be used to operate different devices in the same room. Our range of Remote Control Items is designed to enable users to control electrical items around their home in order to maximise independence, safety and comfort.
- A big remote on/off switch for use in conjunction with the Remote Control range
- Ideal when standard wall switches cannot easily be reached
- Portable or simply stick or screw fix onto a surface
- Ideal for wheelchair users
- Easily configured to control more than one light
- Height: 190mm
- Length: 20mm
- Width: 80mm
- Product weight: 750g
- Additional dimensions:
L80 x W80
x D15mm (3¼ x 3¼ x ½').
Ask a question.
You can find out more information about this product by emailing us at [email protected]